DATES: Jan. 31 - March 28
TIME: Games are played between 6:00pm and 9:00pm
Twice a year, we hold an 8-week co-ed volleyball league at the Christian Life Center. You can sign up individually or as a team. Teams require a minimum of six players. We offer two divisions for our volleyball league – Recreational and Competitive. Please see the descriptions below to determine which league best fits your skill level. Pre-registration is required. Childcare is provided if needed.
• Players exhibit some prior experience, mostly at the recreation or high school level
• General knowledge of rules/strategy associated with the sport
• Uses two or three hits to create a volleyball play
• Most players engaged in creating volleyball play, with some variation in hitters being used
• Decent passing and setting ability, with some spiking, blocking and digging
• General team cohesion with and organization with many players of different skill levels
• A wealth of prior experience at the high school, club or college levels
• Superior court positioning and high degree of court awareness
• Consistently uses three-hits to create a strong volleyball play
• All players engaged in creating a strong volleyball play, with all hitters being used and in a constantly varied rotation
• Superior passing, setting, smashing, digging, and blocking ability
• Team is organized and plays as a unit with few to no inexperienced players
• Highly skilled both mentally and physically, with excellent court sense and ability to read plays developing.
Contact the Christian Life Center office, 289-9153, if you have any questions.